When your cameras are behaving abnormally, your first instinct is to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. Thanks to SureCam Support, you have various guides at hand to provide solutions.
After reviewing the guides, some people find that they require additional support to resolve their issue. If you are unable to resolve any troubleshooting issues via our support guides, you can reach out to SureCam Support for additional assistance with resolving the issue.
To receive support, our North American clients will need to send an email to Support@SureCam.com for assistance. Our global clients will need to reach out to CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com for assistance.
The following steps below will outline how to submit a troubleshooting request, and what information you should include for a quick resolution.
Troubleshooting Request Email Instructions:
1. Draft an email to Support@SureCam.com or CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com or submit a ticket through support
2. Please include the following information and formatting in your email:
Include the phrase "Troubleshooting" in the subject line of the email. In the body of your message, please be sure to include the following information:
- Device identification such as device serial number or vehicle license plate number.
- These can be found directly on your online platform and will allow us to search for the specific vehicle involved.
- Light sequence seen on the cam
- A healthy, functional device will display a solid orange LED, a slow flashing red LED, and a solid green LED light indicating that the camera is powered on, connected to GPS and cellular network signals, and ready to record video and telemetry data.
- Date, time, and timezone that the issue began.
- Any additional information about the location where the issue began.
- Any additional information that you would like to provide to help with resolution
3. Check your email regularly for a response from support.
A representative will follow up with additional questions based on the nature of your request. Please check your inbox regularly so we may assist you in a timely manner.