Whenever an incident occurs, you can depend on VTS to keep you up to date. Set yourself to be notified via email using our "Alert on Incident" feature. Follow the steps below to enable this for your profile.
- Sign into vts.surecam.com.
- Click the "Users" tab.
- Select the user you are enabling email notifications for by clicking the highlighted blue username in the Users list.
- To the right, click the "Edit" button.
- At the very bottom of the User Information screen, you will see a checkbox labeled "Alert on Incident." Click the checkbox to enable email alerts for this user.
- Click the blue "Update" button in the bottom right corner to save your changes.
After completing these steps, the user will now receive email notifications each time an Incident occurs.