If you have numerous pending uploads, but you already have the footage that you need, it can be useful to cancel pending uploads to save monthly data. Fortunately, we have a tool to help keep a handle on your data usage! This guide will walk you through the steps to cancel pending uploads for a device.
Note: It is a best practice not to exceed monthly data limits in order to avoid an offline device. Each device has a 250mb data limit per month. Each device has a video request limit of 5 minutes per month.
- Sign into vts.surecam.com.
- Click the "List Devices" tab in the left menu.
- In the devices list, click the highlighted blue serial number of the device you are cancelling pending uploads for.
- On the next screen, scroll down beneath Device Information. Here, you will see several buttons on the bottom of the screen.
- Click the "Cancel pending uploads" button (second option from left).
- Next, you will see a pop-up asking, "Are you sure you want to cancel all pending video uploads?" Click the blue "OK" button on the pop-up to proceed with cancelling pending uploads on the device.
After completing the steps above, all pending uploads will be cancelled on the selected device.
For North American clients with additional questions about their online platform, please reach out to Support@SureCam.com. For European and global clients, please reach out to CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com for further assistance.