Medium events are events that trigger within the medium g-force threshold. Medium events do not auto-upload when triggered, however they can be manually uploaded from the VTS platform. Follow the steps below to upload medium events.
- Sign into vts.surecam.com.
- Click the "List Devices" tab.
- In the devices list to the right, click the checkbox next to the device of interest.
- Next, click the "Event Videos" tab.
- On the next screen, scroll through the list for the medium event of interest. Once found, click the "Upload to server" button to the right of the incident in the list.
- Now you will see an upload status bar. The bar will update as the footage is uploaded.
- Note: The device must be powered on and remain powered on while footage uploads.
- Once the footage is fully uploaded, click the "Download" button to download the footage, or the "View" button to view the footage in browser.
For North American clients with additional questions about their online platform, please reach out to Support@SureCam.com. For European and global clients, please reach out to CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com for further assistance.