Running reports shouldn't be a hassle. Whether it's scheduling a report or adding reports to a schedule, it's easy using our SureCam View/View Pro Platform. The steps below will help you to navigate through the Reporting tab to schedule for your automated reports.
Note: Reports must be added to a report schedule
Scheduling a Report
- Sign into track.surecam.com
- Click the "Reporting" tab in the left-hand menu. In the second panel that pops up, click the "Scheduled" tab
- Click the (+) which will expand the Scheduled Report Wizard window
- Enter the name and the desired details. Select the details, including when you'd like to schedule the automated report. For example, you can filter your report to run hourly or monthly.
- Click "Add" to add additional recipients to the schedule (Tip: You can add recipients by user role)
- Click "Next"
- Click "Finish" to schedule your report
Adding Reports to a Schedule
Note: The schedule won't run until you add reports.
- Next, click "Add" in the Reports section to the right. This will expand to another window
- Select the desired report from the available folders
- This will expand the Alert widget pop-up, where you can modify the details for the report
- To add additional reports, click the (+) in the reports section
- Click "OK" to apply the filters
Now you can save time running reports using our View/View Pro platform.