Setting an excessive idling limit for your vehicles is easy using our SureCam View and View Pro platform.
- Sign into track.surecam.com
- In the left menu, click the "Administration" tab.
- In the second panel to the right, click the "Asset" tab.
- Click the asset of interest.
- In the far right panel, under the Events dropdown, locate the 'Event Triggers' section.
- Click the Edit button () to edit the section
- Enter the desired Idling Limit in the Excessive Idle textbox (measured in minutes)
- Click "Save".
- (optional) Repeat the steps above for the remaining devices in your fleet
Now that you've created an idling limit for your assets, you can create an Idling Alert to notify you if the Idling Limit is exceeded. To create an Idling Alert, follow the steps in our View/View Pro: Creating an Idling Alert guide.
For additional support with creating idling limits, reach out to Support at Support@SureCam.com (US clients) or CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com (global clients).