How Do I Track My Vehicle's Remotely?
The modern-day transportation industry is always on the move, so staying on top of alerts and notifications is a vital part of any fleet manager's daily task list. While it is impossible to be everywhere at once, having the ability to access fleet data from your mobile device can be a huge asset to your business.
With this extra access, you will be able to track your vehicles, manage alerts, and view videos while on the go. This helps our customers stay on top of their team's activity and manage claims.
Watch the brief video below and follow our step-by-step instructions on how to set up SureCam View/View Pro on your mobile iOS device:
View/View Pro iOS Mobile Set Up
- Launch the “Safari” app on your home screen - note this will not work with the chrome app on iOS devices.
- Enter the URL "track.surecam.com" into the browser then tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the bottom of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The "Add To Home" dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
For additional questions, please reach out to Support@SureCam.com for our North American clients or CustomerServiceUK@SureCam.com for our European clients.