* 50-60 hours of continuous recording stored on the camera
* Footage uploaded to the platform stored on the cloud for 60 days
- Camera continuously records while the engine is on because the camera is powered directly from the vehicle’s battery.
- Various thresholds create 15 second clips
- High Threshold - if there is a g-force event measuring 0.80 g of force or higher, a 15 second clip of video is created and sent to the platform
- Manual Button - if the button on the side of the camera is pushed, a 15 second clip of video is created and sent to the platform
- Medium Threshold - if there is a g-force event between 0.50 g and 0.80 g of force, a 15 second clip of video is captured and you may choose to download the video to the platform
- Any footage on the camera can be pulled from the platform using a Video Preview and/or Video Request which will be detailed later in this training.