The antenna should be placed on the edge of the windshield, out of the way of the drivers view and at least 8 inches away from the camera.
- Make sure the windshield temperature is room temperature (around 70 degrees) by using the defrost function if necessary.
- Clean windshield with the included alcohol wipe.
- Remove the adhesive tape on the back of the antenna.
- Push the antenna into the windshield.
- Hold the antenna tightly to the windshield for about 10 seconds.
- Check the antenna from outside of the vehicle to ensure that the glue has adhered evenly and there are no air bubbles.
- Once you have ensured the antenna is mounted, connect the antenna cable to the camera.
NOTE: If your antenna has two cables, connect the wire marked with red tape to the LTE connection of the camera and the wire marked with blue tape to the other connection (GPS).