Note: In the video, the camera is showing a wedge mount. If you have a universal mount, pictured below, the directions are still the same. Ensure the clamp opens upward when mounting.
- Make sure the windshield temperature is room temperature (around 70 degrees) by using the defrost function if necessary.
- Clean windshield with the included alcohol wipe.
- Remove the adhesive tape on the back of the mount.
- Push the mount into the windshield so that the clamp opens upward.
- Hold the mount tightly to the windshield for about 10 seconds.
- Check the mount from outside of the vehicle to ensure that the glue has adhered evenly and there are no air bubbles.